Barons Road, Canford Paddock, Bournemouth BH11 9FA
£540,000 via Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown: 01202 149440
i This listing has expired!
This generous sized and attractive four bedroom, one bathroom, one en-suite detached family home occupies a corner plot with a side driveway and single garage.
This particular plot has an upgraded kitchen and flooring and is nestled away at the end of a pleasant cul-de-sac on the edge of this popular modern development.
• Four bedroom detached family home on a corner plot
• Entrance hall
• Cloakroom finished in a stylish white suite incorporating a WC, wall mounted wash hand basin
• 21ft Dual aspect open plan kitchen/dining/family room
• The kitchen area has been beautifully finished with stone worktops which continues round to form a breakfast bar, good range of base and wall units with underlighting and an excellent range of integrated Electrolux appliances to include a five ring gas hob with extractor canopy above, double oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
• Dining area has ample space for dining table and chairs with French doors leading out into the rear garden and additional space for a small sofa and armchair
• Utility room also finished with a stone worktop, recess and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, door leading out onto a side driveway
• 21ft Dual aspect lounge
• Bedroom one is a generous sized double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect with a dressing area
• En-suite shower room finished in a stylish white suite incorporating a large corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC
• Bedrooms two and three are both double bedrooms
• Bedroom four is a single bedroom
• Family bathroom finished in a stylish white suite incorporating a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC
• The rear garden faces a southerly aspect, is fully enclosed and measures approximately 25ft in length. Adjoining the rear of the property there is a paved patio area with a path leading to a side gate
• There is a good sized area of front and side garden which is in the process of being landscaped
• A side driveway provides generous off road parking and in turn leads up to a single garage
• Further benefits include double glazing, a NHQC builders warranty, security alarm, NHBC 10 years builders warranty, a 2 year David Wilson guarantee, David Wilson Homes will also make a contribution towards the deposit and the property is offered with no onward chain
David Wilson Homes are a 5* house builder for 13 years in a row. Canford Paddock is a popular new development with easy access to over 100 acres of green open space on your doorstop and a Sang area.
The market town of Wimborne is located approximately 3 miles away. Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities. Ferndown town centre is located approximately 5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: t.b.c. EPC RATING: t.b.c.
Agents Note: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Agent: Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
Hearnes Estate Agents, 6-8 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9HZ
Phone: 01202 149440