Winston Park, Poole BH12 1QD
£400,000 via Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole: 01202 145126
This listing has expired!
First time to the market since it was built in 1999 is this detached chalet house with parking, garage, and a low maintenance garden. Offered with vacant possession, the home has a good sized kitchen/dining room with doors out to the rear, lounge, ground floor bedroom and recently fitted shower room. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a newly fitted bathroom, along with a good sized storage cupboard. The home is set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with 5 similar properties and newer townhouses and conveniently located within a mile of both Branksome Retail Park and the local Sainsbury superstore.
• Detached 3 bedroom chalet home built in 1999
• Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Sold with no onward chain
• Detached garage and off road parking for 2 cars
• Ground floor bedroom and recently fitted shower room
• Modern kitchen/dining room fitted in a range of cream shaker style units with wood effect worktops over and 4 ring gas hob, extractor and oven below, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
• 2 good size first floor bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and the main bedroom having fitted bedside cupboards and a dressing tale
• Modern family bathroom
• Part boarded loft with pull down ladder
• Low maintenance rear garden with balcony off kitchen and steps down to patio area and shingle area. Steep steps down to lower garden. Side access from balcony into the garage
• Set in a convenient location, with excellent road links to both Poole and Bournemouth
• Gas central heating and double glazing
Winston Park is a development of 5 chalet houses and townhouses, set off Winston Avenue in Poole. The property is in catchment of Bishop Aldhelm’s CE Primary School, and within a mile of nature areas to include, Bourne Valley, Talbot Heath, Coy Pond and 2 miles to Bournemouth and 3 miles to Poole Town Centres. Branksome Retail Park and Sainsbury Superstore are also within a mile.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATE: C
Agent: Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole
Hearnes Estate Agents, 18-20 Parkstone Road, Poole, BH15 2PG
Phone: 01202 145126