Magna Road, Bournemouth BH11 9NB
£650,000 via Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown: 01202 149440
This deceptively spacious and extremely versatile three double bedroom, three reception room, one bathroom, one shower room detached chalet bungalow has a 125ft secluded rear garden and a front driveway providing generous off-road parking.
'Honeypot Cottage' has been substantially enlarged to create a one bedroom self-contained annexe. The property has a tremendous amount of scope to be enlarged and enhanced (subject to the necessary planning consents) and occupies a secluded plot measuring 0.22 of an acre.
• A detached chalet bungalow with a self-contained annexe, occupying a 0.22 of an acre secluded plot.
• Entrance porch.
• Entrance hall.
• Lounge with a bay window overlooking the front garden.
• Double bedroom with a bay window overlooking the front garden, this could also be used as a reception room.
• Dining room with sliding patio doors leading out to the conservatory and stairs rising to the first-floor bedroom.
• Fully double glazed conservatory enjoying views over the rear garden.
• Shower room finished in a white suite, incorporating a corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and wc.
• Kitchen with a gas-fired AGA, ample worktops, a good range of base and wall units, recess and plumbing for a dishwasher and a window overlooking the rear garden.
• Annexe kitchen with wall-mounted, gas-fired Vaillant boiler, work surfaces, base and wall units, recess and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, double glazed door leading out to the front driveway, double glazed door leading out to the rear garden and a further door leading to the annexe lounge/dining room.
• 18ft Annexe lounge/dining room with double glazed French doors leading out to the conservatory.
• 11ft Conservatory which is double glazed and leads out to the garden.
• Annexe double bedroom enjoying a view over the rear garden.
• Annexe bathroom finished in a white suite incorporating a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, wc, and pedestal wash hand basin.
• 24ft Double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a view over the rear garden.
• Further benefits include double glazing and a gas-fired heating system. The property could also be offered with no onward chain.
• The rear garden is a superb feature of the property as it offers an excellent degree of seclusion and measures approximately 125ft x 45ft. The garden itself is stocked with many attractive plants and shrubs and incorporates various paved and gravelled seating areas. A path continues down through the garden to a greenhouse. At the far end of the garden there is a former pond. This section on the garden has been left wild, to create an environment for wildlife, insects and nature. The garden itself is fully enclosed by mature shrubs and fencing.
• A front driveway provides generous off-road parking. The front garden is stocked with many attractive plants and shrubs.
• A former detached garage is now a useful storage space which has light, power, windows and a side personal door.
The market town of Wimborne is located approximately 3.5 miles away. Ferndown offers an excellent rage of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre is also located approximately 3.5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTE: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Agent: Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
Hearnes Estate Agents, 6-8 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9HZ
Phone: 01202 149440