Beaconsfield Road, Poole BH12 2NJ
£380,000 via Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole: 01202 145126
i This listing has expired!
A turn of the century detached 2 bedroom, 3 reception room cottage, set in a popular location amongst similar style homes. This attractive property is offered for sale with no forward chain and benefits from 2 large double bedrooms, spacious bathroom, extended double reception room, further reception room and kitchen. The property had new double glazed windows in 2021, a modern boiler (fully serviced) and a private enclosed rear garden. On street parking is available and potential for updating and personalisation throughout. The home is currently rented and will be vacant from April.
• Attractive, turn of the century 2 double bedroom detached cottage
• 2 large first floor bedrooms
• Spacious bathroom
• Sold with no forward chain
• Good sized accommodation to include a double reception room (currently used as a lounge and separate playroom) plus further reception room/dining room
• Kitchen fitted with an oven, hob and extractor. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
• Enclosed and private rear garden
• Recently replaced double glazed windows in 2021
• Gas central heating
Beaconsfield Road is a charming road that meanders around the back streets of the older part of Parkstone, that sees many turn of the century houses, cottages and mews properties. It is within half a mile to the shops at Ashley Road, similar distance to Branksome Retail Park, within 2 miles to Westbourne, Ashley Cross, Penn Hill and just over 2 miles to Poole Town Centre.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: D
Agent: Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole
Hearnes Estate Agents, 18-20 Parkstone Road, Poole, BH15 2PG
Phone: 01202 145126