Blanche Place, Bearwood, Bournemouth BH11 9FR
£450,000 via Hearnes Estate Agents, Wimborne: 01202 149447
Deceptively spacious three bedroom, two bathroom detached family home built two years ago by Barratts with dual aspect sitting room and kitchen/diner, solar panels, garage and south facing rear garden set on a corner plot within easy reach of the children's play park and sang parkland.
• Spacious entrance hall with under stairs storage and further storage
• Generous size dual aspect kitchen/diner with double glazed French doors opening onto patio finished in a range of cream matt units and complementary worktops with built in Zanussi oven, ceramic hob and chimney style extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine
• Dual aspect sitting room
• £10,000 worth of upgrades to the property
• Landing with east facing window
• Two bedrooms and good sized single bedroom
• Main bedroom with space for fitted wardrobes and dual aspect with en suite shower room including double shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
• Bedroom two with dual aspect offers space for fitted wardrobes and a built in cupboard
• Family bathroom with shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin , WC and heated towel rail
• Part walled/part fenced landscaped rear garden with gated access to garage and parking
• Block paved driveway with parking for two cars leading to garage with power and light
• Maintenance: We have been advised by the vendor that there will be a communal maintenance charge – to be confirmed
This property is situated in the semi rural location of Canford Paddock, opposite protected natural greenspace with river walks along the nearby River Stour. The market town of Wimborne Minster is 3.6 miles away with an abundance of cafes, restaurants and local shops and both Bournemouth and Poole are with in easy reach with activities for all the family to enjoy.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: A
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Agent: Hearnes Estate Agents, Wimborne
Hearnes Estate Agents, 6 Cook Row, Wimborne, BH21 1LB
Phone: 01202 149447