Sixpenny Close, Poole BH12 4BF
£400,000 via Fox & Sons, Poole: 020 3870 3062
Fox & Sons are delighted to market this FIVE/SIX BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property has been extended by the current owners to feature a MODERN KITCHEN/DINER. With AMPLE PARKING this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Fox & Sons are delighted to market this five/six bedroom versatile town house which offers fantastic sized accommodation extending over four floors! Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this property is in a great location and offers fantastic views across Poole/Bournemouth and the surrounding heathland!
The property comprises of a bedroom/study on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a bright and airy living room with two windows to look out to the front aspect, the recently modernised kitchen/dining room has skylight windows carrying through the light and airy feel across the whole of this floor with access to the low maintenance courtyard garden. On this level there is also a cloakroom. On the further two floors there is five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the outside of the property there is driveway parking for two/three vehicles with electric charging point and low maintenance courtyard garden.
The current owners have maximised the potential of this property which allows there to be so many versatile options of living truly making it flexible to all types of owner.
This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated! Call Fox & Sons today on .
Bedroom Six/ Office 14' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.77m )
Living Room 14' x 12' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 14' x 9' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.77m )
Dining 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 14' x 7' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.24m )
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.08m )
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.08m )
Bedroom Five 13' 8" x 4' 8" ( 4.17m x 1.42m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Agent: Fox & Sons, Poole
Sequence (UK) Limited - Connells, 11 Kingland Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1SJ
Phone: 020 3870 3062