Runnymede Avenue, Bournemouth BH11 9SR
£400,000 via Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown: 01202 149440
i This listing has expired!
This superbly positioned and generous size three double bedroom, one bathroom, one shower room detached family home has a 40ft private south facing rear garden, single garage and generous off road parking.
This light, spacious and versatile family home also has planning permission granted for a first floor extension to include bedroom accommodation and creating a utility space in the existing garage. The property also enjoys a popular location situated close to all the local amenities.
• Three double bedroom detached family home with a 40ft private south facing rear garden
• Entrance hall
• Ground floor cloakroom finished in a white suite incorporating a WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, tiled floor
• 19ft x 16ft Dual aspect lounge/dining room
• Lounge area enjoys a pleasant outlook over the front garden
• Dining area has a double glazed window to the side aspect, sliding door through into the kitchen and a further door leading through into the dining room/bedroom
• Dining room/bedroom is currently used as a play room and has double glazed French doors leading out into the rear garden
• Kitchen incorporates ample roll top worksurfaces with a good range of base and wall units, recess for cooker with extractor canopy above, recess and plumbing for washing machine, recess for fridge/freezer, attractive tiled splashbacks, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and double glazed door leading out onto a side path
• Landing with airing cupboard and cupboard housing a replacement wall mounted gas fired Worcester boiler
• Bedroom one is a generous size double bedroom with access into the eaves for useful storage. Walk-in wardrobe
• En-suite shower room incorporating a large shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Bedroom two is also a double bedroom
• Family bathroom finished in a contemporary style white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, WC, fully tiled walls
• The rear garden is a superb feature of the property as it measures approximately 40ft x 35ft, offers a good degree of seclusion and faces a southerly aspect
• Adjoining the rear of the property there is a large paved patio and a large pond with water feature. The remainder of the garden is predominantly laid to lawn and is bordered by well stocked raised flower beds. There are side paths and side gates located on both sides of the property. The garden itself is fully enclosed
• A front driveway provides generous off road parking and in turn leads up to a single garage. There is a good size area of front lawn enclosed by a picket fence
• Single garage has metal up and over door, light and power and a rear personal door
• Further benefits include; double glazing and a gas fired heating system with replacement Worcester boiler
The centre of Bearwood is approximately 600 metres away with its shops, medical centre, social club and community centre. There are excellent public transport links to Poole, Wimborne and Bournemouth. The market town of Wimborne offers an excellent selection of amenities and is located approximately 3.5 miles away, whilst Ferndown offers a further selection of amenities with the town centre located approximately three miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTE: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Agent: Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
Hearnes Estate Agents, 6-8 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9HZ
Phone: 01202 149440