Northbrook Road, Broadstone BH18 8HD
£650,000 via Fox & Sons, Poole: 020 3870 3062
**WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY PROPERTY** This stunning five bedroom detached chalet bungalow has been remodelled and extended which has created a flexible open plan property. The property measures in at approximately 1750 sq. ft. and includes a large lounge/family room, kitchen/diner, two wet rooms and w/c.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this flexible and versatile property situated in the extremely popular area of Broadstone. Broadstone is a highly desirable village due to numerous factors including popular family run amenities, transport links, one of Dorset's finest golf clubs and local schooling including Broadstone Middle School and Broadstone Primary School which is rated outstanding by 'OFSTED'.
This property offers approximately 1750 sq. ft. of accommodation across two floors. The lounge/family room provides a fantastic entertainment space and features stunning bi-folding doors across the rear as well as french doors providing further access to the garden. There is a sizeable kitchen/dining room measuring over 25ft. with plenty of cupboard and worktop space as well as room for additional appliances. To the front of the property there are three large double bedrooms, bedroom 1 includes an en suite shower room specifically designed to provide easy access for the disabled. A large wet room can also be found on the ground floor. The first floor consists of a further two bedrooms & a w/c.
The low maintenance rear garden is mainly high quality stone paving, the detached garage has been converted and can be used as a work from home office, gym or hobby room. Off road parking is available for multiple vehicles via the driveway.
Further benefits include solar panels, electric underfloor heating (extension) & charging/USB ports in all rooms.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Agent: Fox & Sons, Poole
Sequence (UK) Limited - Connells, 11 Kingland Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1SJ
Phone: 020 3870 3062