Beaconsfield Road, POOLE BH12 2NH
£200,000 via Fox & Sons, Poole: 020 3870 3062
i This listing has expired!
**FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION TUESDAY 18TH APRIL** A double fronted detached house situated in a quiet residential location of Parkstone. The property benefits from three bedrooms, three reception rooms a family bathroom & ground floor w/c. Externally there is a front & rear garden.
**FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON TUESDAY 18TH APRIL**
Tenure - Freehold with Vacant Possession
Beaconsfield Road is located in a popular residential area of Poole with a good mixture of character and modern properties surrounding. The area provides access to good schooling along with local amenities, with the main town centre and Harbour areas a short drive by car providing excellent leisure and dining facilities.
A double fronted character home which after many years of being in the same family ownership, now requires complete refurbishment throughout. The property represents a perfect opportunity for professional and cash buyers to create a modern take on a character property.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hallway with Stairs to First Floor, Lounge, Dining
Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen.
First Floor: Landing, Bedroom One (Double) Bedroom Two (Double)
Bedroom Three, Bathroom.
Outside: Raised front garden and side access to a terraced rear garden.
The property is in need of comprehensive refurbishment and any potential purchasers reliant on mortgage funding to purchase are advised to have this guaranteed prior to bidding.
EPC - E
Council Tax Band - C
Viewing Agent - Fox & Sons Auctioneers
32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
Lounge 12' x 11' 8" max ( 3.66m x 3.56m max )
Dining Room 12' x 11' 7" max ( 3.66m x 3.53m max )
Breakfast Room 10' 4" x 7' 4" max ( 3.15m x 2.24m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 11' 8" max ( 3.71m x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 9" max ( 3.68m x 3.58m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' max ( 3.17m x 2.44m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Agent: Fox & Sons, Poole
Sequence (UK) Limited - Connells, 11 Kingland Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1SJ
Phone: 020 3870 3062