Winston Gardens, Poole BH12 1PN
£435,000 via Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole: 01202 145126
i This listing has expired!
A unique and spacious 4 bedroom detached home split over 3 floors. Offering hugely versatile space, this house has a driveway for 2 cars, garage which has been converted into a bedroom/study and utility room, large lounge with dual aspect windows, fully fitted kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a lovely balcony overlooking roof tops to the front of the property. The garden is tiered and has been landscaped to offer 2 areas including a large decking area at the top. Conveniently situated within walking distance to Bourne Valley Nature Reserve and easy access routes to Poole and Bournemouth town centres.
• Unique and versatile 4 bedroom detached house
• Large lounge with dual aspect windows and original parquet flooring
• Fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge, dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob, oven and breakfast bar
• Good size dining room that could potentially be opened up into the kitchen to create a kitchen/diner (subject to planning)
• Double bedroom and wc on the 1st floor
• 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom on the 2nd floor with both bedrooms having access onto the large balcony which stretches the width of the property
• Balcony with views across roof tops and space enough to have a table and chair
• Ground floor garage which has been converted into a bedroom/study and further utility room with space for washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and fitted shower. This could be converted into an en-suite bedroom (subject to planning)
• Gas central heating and double glazing
• Tiered rear garden with different areas to enjoy particularly the top decked area which has a raised area which has been strengthened ready for a hot tub
• Side access down both sides of the property
• Ideally located in the heart of Branksome with easy access straight into Poole or Bournemouth and Bourne Valley Nature Reserve
The property is in catchment of Bishop Aldhelm’s CE Primary School, and within a mile of nature areas to include, Bourne Valley, Talbot Heath, Coy Pond and 2 miles to Bournemouth and 3 miles to Poole Town Centres. Branksome Retail Park and Sainsbury Superstore are also within a mile and really is ideally located.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATE: D
Agent: Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole
Hearnes Estate Agents, 18-20 Parkstone Road, Poole, BH15 2PG
Phone: 01202 145126